Is there data/roaming charges when using in Canada and then heading into the US for business? eg. from Toronto to Florida and what would they be?
1 Answer from the Community
Using the SmartRadar with your iPhone, no, there won't be any additional fees. But if you use Escort Live and connect to your carrier, their might be data / roaming charges.
Escort Live uses your carrier's broadband connection to receive (or submit) reports of speed threats from Law Enforcement Officers using RADAR or Laser speed-detection devices. But using your iPhone to manage your SmartRadar via Bluetooth will not directly impact your carrier's broadband usage.
- Answered by Tom B from Topeka
- Jan 16, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is the iPhone 5 working in the WIND Mobile network in Canada? My friend has an iPhone 5 purchased in the Toronto Eaton centre and it is working.
- Asked by Radek K from Toronto
- Apr 17, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the iPhone 5 working in the WIND Mobile network in Canada? My friend has an iPhone 5 purchased in the Toronto Eaton centre and it is working.)
- Asked about: iPhone
can any dock be used e.g. Sony?
- Asked by Erik A from East Saint Paul
- Nov 19, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (can any dock be used e.g. Sony?)
- Asked about: Apple Remote
No answers yet