is there a protection program should i get a ticket anyway?
- Asked by Jean-pierre L from Vancouver
- Dec 8, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a protection program should i get a ticket anyway?)
2 Answers from the Community
No. Radar detection is just that: detection of a speed-measuring radar signal and a warning of its presence. If the driver is speeding, the driver is violating the speed limits.
No radar detector can promise that your driving speed can't be measured by a law enforcement officer. Radar detectors are warning systems, nothing more.
- Answered by Tom B from Topeka
- Dec 12, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Dreams like this are rarely realized. Come on, now. Be realistic. Nobody is going to offer a protection program of this nature, would you?
If you would, then sign me up!
- Answered by Frank S M from Pinellas Park
- Apr 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
does it protect the macbook
- Asked by Casey S from Chester
- Jul 15, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (does it protect the macbook)
- Asked about: Speck 13" SmartShell Case for MacBo…
is there a sleeve i can get to protect it in transport?
- Asked by Mason K from Davenport
- Dec 18, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a sleeve i can get to protect it in transport?)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - English