Can you connect to both the car's bluetooth and the radar detector at same time?
- Asked by Jeff S from Hawthorn Woods
- Nov 2, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you connect to both the car's bluetooth and the radar detector at same time?)
3 Answers from the Community
Yes, you can connect your car's hands free bluetooth and SmartRadar's bluetooth to your iPhone at the same time.
- Answered by Larry C
- Nov 6, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I use this and my car bluetooth at the same time and it works great
- Answered by Jose A from Seattle
- Nov 18, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Generally speaking, it's possible. But so much depends on the other simultaneous Bluetooth connections with your iPhone. It is important to take into consideration what other devices might be connecting at the same time. It's not a limitation on the radar detector, but rather a bandwidth limitation of your iPhone.
- Answered by Tom B from Topeka
- Nov 5, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
how to connect iPod nano to bluetooth in car
- Asked by Harry H from Calgary
- Jan 15, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (how to connect iPod nano to bluetooth in car)
- Asked about: iPod
No answers yet