can it work with iphone
- Asked by Hero O
- Jul 13, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (can it work with iphone)
2 Answers from the Community
The iPhone does not have an HDMI output, of course, so the Pro HDMI to VGA Adapter will not connect directly to it. However, you can use the "AirPlay" feature on the iPhone to connect to the AppleTV that has this adapter connected to it. Make sure that the version of the iPhone that you have supports AirPlay and mirroring
You can connect the iPhone 4 to a VGA display with the Apple 30 pin to VGA Adapter and a VGA cable. However, there are many limitations as to what you can view since most Apps do not have video output.
- Answered by Jose D from Katy
- Aug 27, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Currently only iPhone 4s.
- Answered by Fredrick R from Mableton
- Aug 8, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does this not work with iPhone?
- Asked by Daniel T
- Dec 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this not work with iPhone?)
- Asked about: Drop Kitchen Scale
No answers yet
Does this works with iPhone?
- Asked by Mario G from Vidalia
- Aug 1, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this works with iPhone?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad
Does it work with iPhone 4s
- Asked by Mac S
- Sep 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with iPhone 4s)
- Asked about: Parrot AR.Drone 2.0