Is the cable asymmetric?
Is the cable asymmetric to allow the headphones to rest around the back of neck? This would allow them to be used in conjunction with an iPod Nano and watch strap to be worn under shirt.
- Asked by Steven B
- Aug 16, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the cable asymmetric?)
3 Answers from the Community
The pair I bought (in black) had a symmetric cable.
- Answered by Neil H from Chesterfield
- Sep 1, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
In contrast to my earlier answer the cable is symmetrical, I'm a thicko and got mistaken by what asymmetrical meant! In simple people speak, left and right are the same length.
- Answered by Richard F from Leeds
- Oct 5, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
The cord has a small adjuster that allows you to make them asymmetric. You simply pull part of the cord through, and leave the remaining side longer. They are plenty long enough to be worn in this configuration comfortably.
- Answered by Roberta K from Sedalia
- Oct 24, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
What is the length of this cable?
- Asked by Xinyang L from Clinton
- Sep 5, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the length of this cable?)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…
what is the length of the cable
- Asked by Barbara N from Cumming
- Sep 9, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the length of the cable)
- Asked about: Beats by Dr. Dre Solo2 On-Ear Headp…
No answers yet