How can the drone 2.0 repeat a earlier flight ?
- Asked by John B from Pflugerville
- Apr 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How can the drone 2.0 repeat a earlier flight ?)
1 Answer from the Community
I believe you are asking if you can automate a flight; and more specifically, to pre-program the flight based upon prior maneuvers.
Right now, there is no vendor app for this, and I am unaware of any third party apps available at the app store-- but more are being added all the time.
However, there are many groups experimenting with various user mods such as one that can follow a red rubber ball and others which send flight commands from a script (probably what you are looking to do).
These user-mods require interfacing with various external hardware and software sources, as well as probably requiring a (reversible) firmware modification on the Drone itself.
The upcoming "Director's Mode" software by Parrot may provide exactly the function you seek, but as of my writing, is not currently available.
- Answered by Walter C G from Austin
- Apr 9, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is it USB 2.0 compatible ?
- Asked by Sergio D from Henderson
- Dec 5, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it USB 2.0 compatible ?)
- Asked about: Elgato Game Capture HD Game Recorde…
What type of thunderbolt is it? 2.0
- Asked by Ivy W from Bonita Springs
- Jan 28, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (What type of thunderbolt is it? 2.0)
- Asked about: G-Tech 1TB G-DRIVE mobile Thunderbo…