How can the drone 2.0 repeat a earlier flight ?
- Asked by John B from Pflugerville
- Apr 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How can the drone 2.0 repeat a earlier flight ?)
1 Answer from the Community
I believe you are asking if you can automate a flight; and more specifically, to pre-program the flight based upon prior maneuvers.
Right now, there is no vendor app for this, and I am unaware of any third party apps available at the app store-- but more are being added all the time.
However, there are many groups experimenting with various user mods such as one that can follow a red rubber ball and others which send flight commands from a script (probably what you are looking to do).
These user-mods require interfacing with various external hardware and software sources, as well as probably requiring a (reversible) firmware modification on the Drone itself.
The upcoming "Director's Mode" software by Parrot may provide exactly the function you seek, but as of my writing, is not currently available.
- Answered by Walter C G from Austin
- Apr 9, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The HP Envy 120 Printer gives you the ability to charge an iPhone - does this mean that I can indeed charge my iPhone 5 (video shows earlier model)?
- Asked by M W from Toano
- Aug 8, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (The HP Envy 120 Printer gives you the ability to charge an iPhone - does this mean that I can indeed charge my iPhone 5 (video shows earlier model)?)
- Asked about: HP ENVY 120 e-All-in-One Printer
is this an hdmi 2.0 cable?
- Asked by Kevin C from Havertown
- Oct 25, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (is this an hdmi 2.0 cable?)
- Asked about: Apple HDMI to HDMI Cable 1.8 m