Does the Drone automatically land when it loses wifi connectivity?
- Asked by Neil S from Brisbane
- Nov 12, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Drone automatically land when it loses wifi connectivity?)
3 Answers from the Community
No, it actually just hovers where it was when it loses wifi connectivity but it will automatically land when it gets to low battery. So if you lose connection on top of a house... Not good.
- Answered by Adil J from Mississauga
- Nov 22, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Actually the other answers are incorrect. It will hover if stated but if connection is not made within a certain period of time (I think about 30 secs) it will start to descend even if the battery is healthy. This is stated many times on the community forums. I have also experienced it where my drone went out of range and slowly lowered and landed on a roof. Once I walked into range I flew it off the roof even though it was totally out of sight and flew for the remainder of my battery (about 5mins)
- Answered by Simon C from Brisbane
- Aug 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
If it goes to far from your device it will hover until it runs out of battery and then lands safely..don't worry it wont just fall out of the sky.
- Answered by David B
- Jul 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
can thi be used with a land line connection
- Asked by Charles B from Toms River
- Mar 23, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can thi be used with a land line connection)
- Asked about: Chamberlain MyQ Garage Universal Ga…
No answers yet
What happens if you fly the drone out of range of your controler?
- Asked by Eric S from Wyalusing
- Mar 8, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (What happens if you fly the drone out of range of your controler?)
- Asked about: Parrot AR.Drone 2.0 Power Edition Q…
With using a cellular iPad does it find the Wi-Fi automatically when both are available?
- Asked by Stuart G from White Rock
- Apr 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (With using a cellular iPad does it find the Wi-Fi automatically when both are available?)
- Asked about: iPad