can the ar 2.0 carry a payload of 6 oz.?
- Asked by Dalton M from Tyler
- Nov 29, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (can the ar 2.0 carry a payload of 6 oz.?)
2 Answers from the Community
I have read the payload is approximately 250g (about 8 ounces) and that seems about right.
I have pressed down on the hull of my hovering Drone and the resistance was probably very close that that measurement. However, payloads increase power needs, which increase motor and battery heat and shorten flight-time, and probably shorten the life of motors and battery. They also decrease the stability and flight characteristics.
Examples of payload additions and modifications, including additions of Go-Pro cameras, are abundant on the Internet.
- Answered by Walter C G from Austin
- Apr 9, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Not reliably. Maybe long enough to win a bet, but it's not really designed to carry ANYTHING, much less six ounces.
- Answered by Bob A from Charlotte
- Feb 21, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I install MAC os X 10.6 on my Imac 2.0 Duo Core
- Asked by Timothy N from Tequesta
- Dec 23, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I install MAC os X 10.6 on my Imac 2.0 Duo Core)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
Do I have to carry an iPhone during a walk or does it sync when I return home?
- Asked by Larry F from Santa Barbara
- Nov 26, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I have to carry an iPhone during a walk or does it sync when I return home?)
- Asked about: Fitbit Zip Wireless Activity Tracke…
Is there a recommended amplifier to use with H6?? and is it carried by Apple???
- Asked by Liviu A from Huntington Station
- Dec 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a recommended amplifier to use with H6?? and is it carried by Apple???)
- Asked about: BeoPlay H6 Over-Ear Headphones by B…