Looks great for rough and tumble on all sides, apart from the screen. Does it have anything to protect the glass screen? Thank you.
3 Answers from the Community
There isn't anything to protect the screen itself. The edges are thick so it does offer protection that way, but if you dropped it on a corner it might crack the screen. My husband drops his phone a lot and it has been good protection.
- Answered by Angela F from Andover
- Dec 26, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The sides around the glass are raised and this will give the screen protection
- Answered by Jeff B from Vancouver
- Aug 27, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
You get a screen protector, but you can also clip the iPhone into the outer hard case with the screen facing inwards.
- Answered by William A from Fleet
- Dec 28, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Are there any screen protectors against impact (glass breaking)?
- Asked by Sebastian K from Norfolk
- Jan 15, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Are there any screen protectors against impact (glass breaking)?)
- Asked about: Moshi 15" iVisor Pro Matte Screen P…
Does it protect for the damage off glass
- Asked by Sadiq G
- May 24, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it protect for the damage off glass)
- Asked about: Moshi iVisor Anti-Glare Screen Prot…
No answers yet
Is there screen protection?
- Asked by Amanda B from Deep River
- Sep 22, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there screen protection?)
- Asked about: Sena Hampton Flip for iPhone 4