Is it a hard shell or a soft shell?
i bought a speck before and it was a hard shell outside and a soft rubbery shell inside
- Asked by Zhang Y from Wilbraham
- Feb 7, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (hard shell?)
2 Answers from the Community
No it's completely soft shell, like one piece of moulded rubber. However it feels quite solid when fitted to the iPhone 4 and provides excellent grip.
- Answered by Giuseppe M from Traralgon
- Mar 17, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
This case is a TPU case (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) that is a scientific term for a "soft plastic" case. It is flexible but won't stretch or rip.
- Answered by Alex C from Palm Harbor
- Jun 13, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
what is the best hard shell for the newest macbook air 13?
- Asked by Stewart M from Nevada City
- Aug 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the best hard shell for the newest macbook air 13?)
- Asked about: Mac
Can you use this stand on a MacBook Pro that has a hard shell case on?
- Asked by Analía R from Madrid
- Jul 9, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use this stand on a MacBook Pro that has a hard shell case on?)
- Asked about: Just Mobile Xtand Pro