does the colour from the Speck Pixelskin HD case rub off onto a white handset?
Colour rubbing off
- Asked by Kylie M
- Oct 22, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (does the colour from the Speck Pixelskin HD case rub off onto a white handset?)
2 Answers from the Community
I have the red Pixelskin HD case for my white iPad3 since release and there has not been any color fade or transfer onto the iPad. This looks like the exact same case, just smaller.
- Answered by Lawrence G from Parma
- Nov 9, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No. I have had the Red color for the past year with the white iPhone, no scratches or color bleeding onto the handset itself. Great case, unobtrusive, and has protected handset from falls. Only thing is the color of the case darkens overtime from pants pockets,bags, dirty hands,. etc.,. Very hard to get back to original red color.
- Answered by Eric K from Park Ridge
- Nov 6, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does the color rub of or bubble like the silocon?
- Asked by Andrew J from Green Cove Spring
- Oct 21, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the color rub of or bubble like the silocon?)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 Silicone Case - (PRODUCT)R…
Will this work with a Speck CandyShell case?
- Asked by Valerie K from Lancaster
- Dec 6, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with a Speck CandyShell case?)
- Asked about: Belkin Express Dock for iPad