does it help boast the signal?
- Asked by Laura D
- Jan 28, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (does it help boast the signal?)
1 Answer from the Community
It doesn't help boost the signal, although I'm guessing you mean whether it helps stop the antenna interference issue that some people have with the iPhone 4. As it's essentially adding a rubber barrier around the antenna between the phone and your hand (just like the iPhone standard bumpers), it would most likely prevent the issue, but I've never experienced the problem (with or without the case attached).
- Answered by Giuseppe M from Traralgon
- Mar 17, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What is the range for the device to maintain a signal?
- Asked by Jeffrey S from Charlotte
- Jan 8, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the range for the device to maintain a signal?)
- Asked about: Philips In.Sight Wireless HD Baby M…