Can you sync from an iPad to the other iPads or does it have to be a MacBook?
- Asked by Barbara Prindle-eaton D from Hyannis
- Jan 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you sync from an iPad to the other iPads or does it have to be a MacBook?)
1 Answer from the Community
At this time, I know of no good way to sync one iPad to others without use of a computer. The thought came up about backing up your image to iCloud and restoring that image to other devices, but even then iCloud will only support 10 devices so you would be limited to your installed base. Using a Mac with Apple Configurator or iTunes is currently the best/easiest/cheapest option available for large deployments.
- Answered by Kevin R from West Fargo
- Mar 6, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will iPad Air sync with MacBook?
- Asked by Jack P from Inver Grove Heights
- Nov 3, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will iPad Air sync with MacBook?)
- Asked about: iPad
No answers yet