Would the Scarlet 212 be compatible with a 2001 Kurzweil SP 88 digital piano.
It has midi in midi out. I am toying around with garageband on a macbook pro.
- Asked by Whitney W from Overland Park
- Aug 7, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Would the Scarlet 212 be compatible with a 2001 Kurzweil SP 88 digital piano.)
3 Answers from the Community
Scarlett does NOT support midi interfaces -- so you would be better off with an interface that has midi in and out that Garageband can recognize. M-Audio Fast Track sounds like it could work, but I'm sure there are cheaper options out there.
- Answered by David M from New York
- Sep 7, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Scarlett 2i4..next up in the range
- Answered by Theo R
- Dec 24, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
This is a recording interface so it is compatible with any device that has audio outputs.
It does not have MIDI.
- Answered by Eric B from Seattle
- Apr 12, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
is it compatible with ipad air?
- Asked by Carlos G from Los Laurels
- Mar 18, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (is it compatible with ipad air?)
- Asked about: GoPro HERO3+ Video Camera - Silver …
is the superdrive compatible with windows
- Asked by Henry D from Albuquerque
- Jun 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (is the superdrive compatible with windows)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive