How is this compared to the Jawbone Jambox?
- Asked by Carlan T
- Jun 30, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (How is this compared to the Jawbone Jambox?)
2 Answers from the Community
The Philips SB7200 is louder and has more bass, it does fill the room with sound, not as much as the Big Jambox but for a little lower price than the original jambox, in my opinion, it is better, there's also a Philips SB7300 series with a total of 4 speakers and 12w of total power compared to SB7200's 2 speaker with 8w total power but the 7300 series is not as rugged as the SB7200, hope this helps, check out the difference, go to google and look at the pics.
- Answered by Randy P from Buford
- Jul 1, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Clearer and louder!
- Answered by Sean W from Niagara Falls
- Mar 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
how does this compare to the jawbone?
- Asked by Lawrence W from Plantation
- May 4, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (how does this compare to the jawbone?)
- Asked about: Beats by Dr. Dre Pill 2.0 Speaker
No answers yet
Will the mic pair with a Jawbone Jambox?
- Asked by Faith G from Honolulu
- Feb 14, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the mic pair with a Jawbone Jambox?)
- Asked about: Philips Wireless Microphone and Blu…
No answers yet
Can you connect a jambox by jawbone to the Apple TV
- Asked by Campbell B from Redding
- Feb 17, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you connect a jambox by jawbone to the Apple TV)
- Asked about: Apple TV