comparison of sb7200 vs sb7300
how would you compare the sound of the sb7200 vs sb7300 of the phillips shoqbox series??
- Asked by Byron C from Burlington
- Sep 19, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (comparison of sb7200 vs sb7300)
2 Answers from the Community
I purchased both of these and played them side by side. The 7300 was maybe slightly better but not much. It is not like you are comparing 2 amazing stereo systems. They are limited by size so you have to keep that in mind. The extremely small sonic difference was overshadowed by the fact that the 7200 is much more solid in build. I take it everywhere i go. I set up a tailgate and hund this speaker inside of the 10'x10' canopy tent and everyone was amazed at how great it was. The beach, bathroom, by the pool and anywhere in-between the 7200 is the better buy. I gave the 7300 as a gift to a friend.
- Answered by Robert C from Vineland
- Oct 8, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The SB7300 will be louder since it is 12 watts.
- Answered by Alex S from Atlanta
- Oct 8, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Comparison between Sounsticks III and it's predecessor.
- Asked by Gt O from Georgetown
- Apr 15, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Comparison between Sounsticks III and it's predecessor.)
- Asked about: Harman Kardon SoundSticks III 2.1 C…
compare 15" MacBook Pro vs 13" MacBook Air/Pro
- Asked by Steven H from Brooklyn
- Jul 22, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (compare 15" MacBook Pro vs 13" MacBook Air/Pro)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet
Are there any comparisons with Pinnacle Video Capture? Interested
- Asked by Judson D from Sacramento
- Nov 26, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Are there any comparisons with Pinnacle Video Capture? Interested)
- Asked about: Elgato Video Capture