can you pair the 2 speaker so that they stay paired when they are turned off, it's important to me since I'm blind
- Asked by David J from Hillsboro
- Sep 19, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (can you pair the 2 speaker so that they stay paired when they are turned off, it's important to me since I'm blind)
2 Answers from the Community
I do not think so. I have paired them and it works great and it is not difficult as i have read from others. I think that given your are blind the pairing, while cool, is more of a gimmick than practical. With a price tag of close to 400 for 2 you could get much better sound without the hassles of pairing problems. It is a great sturdy portable solution.
- Answered by Robert C from Vineland
- Oct 8, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If you want them connected together you will need to pair them each time they are powered on.
- Answered by Alex S from Atlanta
- Oct 8, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can i pair 2 sets together?
- Asked by Kurt H from Clinton Township
- Mar 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i pair 2 sets together?)
- Asked about: iHome iHM89 Rechargeable Portable M…
Is it compatible with an iPhone 4s
- Asked by Alejandro P from San Bernardino
- Aug 1, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it compatible with an iPhone 4s)
- Asked about: Beats RemoteTalk Cable
No answers yet