Is this Microphone compatible with the new iPad mini?
Was just wondering whether it will work with the thunderbolt connector?
- Asked by Ben R
- Dec 21, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this Microphone compatible with the new iPad mini?)
2 Answers from the Community
can't link it here but it's confirmed on the Apogee Digital Web site
- Answered by Paul S from Perth
- Feb 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No, I have an iPad mini and Apogee Mic, I also have a 30 Pin to Lightening Adapter which allows the user to connect the mic to the iPad mini; however, each time i connect them, it does not work. The first time I tried it and it didn't work, I thought maybe the 30 Pin Adapter was broken, so I ordered three new 30 Pin to Lightening Adapters, when I connected each of them with the mic and iPad mini, it still didn't work. That means Apogee mic is not compatible with iPad mini.
- Answered by Stanley C from Corona
- Jul 5, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Compatible with new iPad mini?
- Asked by Angela H from Fullerton
- Oct 26, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Compatible with new iPad mini?)
- Asked about: iHome iD99 Triple-Charge Dual-Alarm…
No answers yet
CAN i CONNECT AN EXTERNAL MICROPHONE TO AN IPAD MINI
- Asked by James C from Indianapolis
- Jan 11, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (CAN i CONNECT AN EXTERNAL MICROPHONE TO AN IPAD MINI)
- Asked about: iPad
Is this microphone fully iPhone 6 compatible?
- Asked by Aaron C from Cologne
- Oct 1, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this microphone fully iPhone 6 compatible?)
- Asked about: Blue Microphones Spark Digital Micr…
No answers yet