Is this Microphone compatible with the new iPad mini?
Was just wondering whether it will work with the thunderbolt connector?
2 Answers from the Community
can't link it here but it's confirmed on the Apogee Digital Web site
- Answered by Paul S from Perth
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No, I have an iPad mini and Apogee Mic, I also have a 30 Pin to Lightening Adapter which allows the user to connect the mic to the iPad mini; however, each time i connect them, it does not work. The first time I tried it and it didn't work, I thought maybe the 30 Pin Adapter was broken, so I ordered three new 30 Pin to Lightening Adapters, when I connected each of them with the mic and iPad mini, it still didn't work. That means Apogee mic is not compatible with iPad mini.
- Answered by Stanley C from Corona
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
CAN i CONNECT AN EXTERNAL MICROPHONE TO AN IPAD MINI
- Asked by James C from Indianapolis
- Jan 11, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (CAN i CONNECT AN EXTERNAL MICROPHONE TO AN IPAD MINI)
- Asked about: iPad
Is this microphone fully iPhone 6 compatible?
- Asked by Aaron C from Cologne
- Oct 1, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this microphone fully iPhone 6 compatible?)
- Asked about: Blue Microphones Spark Digital Micr…
No answers yet
Does it have a back microphone hole? For iPad mini 2.
- Asked by Curtis S from Troy
- Jun 14, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it have a back microphone hole? For iPad mini 2.)
- Asked about: iPad mini Smart Cover - (PRODUCT)RE…