How do these feel with glasses on?
- Asked by Brian C from Norman
- Oct 24, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (How do these feel with glasses on?)
3 Answers from the Community
I know this question was months ago, but I thought I would add my 2 cents. I find these headphones to be really uncomfortable while wearing glasses. Please note that I am a woman, so I don't know if my head shape (perhaps I have a smaller or strangely shaped head?) has anything to do with that.
I am actually hoping to sell mine, as it is way past the return date. I simply cannot use them due to the pain I get from wearing them. Such a shame, too, because I really like them otherwise!
- Answered by Megan C from Glastonbury
- Mar 30, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
They are surprisingly comfortable with glasses. These are probably the first over-ear phones I've had that I can wear for extended periods of time with my glasses.
- Answered by Noah D from Cincinnati
- Nov 17, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
They are OK for the most part. I have a wide face and after a few wears, it doesn't bother as much.
- Answered by Reginald H from Bronx
- Nov 15, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
can you wear glasses with them?
- Asked by Nicholas C.e. C from Newcastle
- Sep 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can you wear glasses with them?)
- Asked about: Sennheiser PMX 685i In-Ear Neckband…
No answers yet
Can I wear them with glasses on?
- Asked by Afzal N from Mississauga
- Feb 14, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I wear them with glasses on?)
- Asked about: RHA MA750i Noise-Isolating In-Ear H…