distance from source
I have a requirement to use headphones with my apple desk top PC., unsure which way to go with regard to wireless or solid wired, as other member of this household have iphones or iPads, would these in bluetooth format interfere with those other devices?
- Asked by Phillip A
- Oct 6, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (distance from source)
1 Answer from the Community
No it won't interfere because each device has to be paired to the headphone and even if all the devices were paired to the headphone you still have to individually choose headphone or iPhone.
- Answered by Thomas J J from Burnaby
- Oct 20, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
what is the distance it operates at
- Asked by Shamas H
- Feb 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the distance it operates at)
- Asked about: HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One Pri…
No answers yet
what is the the power source?
- Asked by Lewis C
- Jan 4, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the the power source?)
- Asked about: Philips Clock Dock