Can these headphones be used with a Harmon Kardon receiver?
I have a Harmon Kardon AVR 2600 receiver and wanted to know if I could use these headphones with my receiver.
- Asked by James B K from Oakland
- Jun 25, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can these headphones be used with a Harmon Kardon receiver?)
2 Answers from the Community
If your model has AD2P , it should. However if you're using a very old model receiver like AVR65 than you will need to go and purchase a bluetooth connector and attach your receiver to it.
- Answered by Timothy P
- Aug 4, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If your HK receiver (I havent cheked the line up recently) is AD2P Bluetoth capable, then yes.
However, the HK BT headphones include a analog direct connect wire like regular headphones to use. If my memory serves correct you will need a larger clip on adapter to fit the input of the HK receiver as they use standard sized headphone jack inputs. These adapters can be had for as little as $1 on the internet.
- Answered by Charlton B from Charleston
- Jul 12, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Has anyone figure out how to CLEAN the Harmon Kardon Soundsticks subwoofer?
- Asked by Angela D from West Lebanon
- May 25, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Has anyone figure out how to CLEAN the Harmon Kardon Soundsticks subwoofer?)
- Asked about: Harman Kardon SoundSticks III 2.1 C…
Harmen kardon compatibility
- Asked by Tracy S from Edmonton
- Dec 4, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Harmen kardon compatibility)
- Asked about: Harman Kardon Noise-Canceling Over-…