Can I pair two headphones to the same iOS device?
- Asked by Edoardo A from Cambridge
- Aug 27, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I pair two headphones to the same iOS device?)
2 Answers from the Community
- Answered by Duc N from Fort Worth
- Oct 11, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yup. You can pair a lot of headphones to an ios device at once. But I believe you can only have two phones actively connected (that means they're both on and connected) to the device at once. You can then switch back and forth between the two devices through the airplay icon or by starting and stopping from the different headphones.
However, while some headphones allow you to connect two ios devices to them at once--say an iphone and ipad to the Nokia 905is--i think one device uses the headset profile while the other uses the headphone--or the jambox which can live switch between two devices--these phones only connect to one device at a time. To switch from iphone to iPad I have to turn off bluetooth on one device and connect from the bluetooth prefs on the other device. Not smooth, but workable.
The jambox and other jawbone products have everything beat on connectivity
- Answered by Uche A from Somerville
- Aug 30, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can this simultaneously charge two iOS devices?
- Asked by Matthew - from San Jose
- Oct 28, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this simultaneously charge two iOS devices?)
- Asked about: Twelve South PlugBug
How much are a pair of headphones
- Asked by Zachary G from Wellington
- Dec 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How much are a pair of headphones)
- Asked about: iPhone