Do they leak noise?
Looking to replace Beats Solo HD which are impossible to use in public because everyone can hear what you're listening too, so don't want to end up with same leaky headphones!
- Asked by Z. Roberto R
- Sep 20, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Do they leak noise?)
1 Answer from the Community
Not really. They do provide a pretty good seal. Now, if you crank it up, then it can leak a little bit.
- Answered by Thai H from Sugar Land
- Sep 27, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you use the headphones wirelessly, without the noise cancelation?
- Asked by Joseph P from Euless
- Dec 21, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use the headphones wirelessly, without the noise cancelation?)
- Asked about: Beats by Dr. Dre Studio Wireless Ov…