Will it work with the phone in a backpack?
I'd like to use this for mountain biking, but I keep my phone in my backpack while riding. Will it have any issues staying connected? I've heard of Bluetooth HR straps from other companies having this problem.
- Asked by Christopher S from Bellevue
- May 15, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with the phone in a backpack?)
2 Answers from the Community
I've used it with the phone in my jacket or trouser pocket without any problem, so I wouldn't expect a backpack to offer any other problems.
- Answered by Ian B
- May 20, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes! There should be no problem as long as you're within 10 feet of the Blue HR (and in a backpack that should be no problem). Try to keep it in an outer pocket to minimize any interference.
- Answered by Molly A from Atlanta
- Feb 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
does it work with non apple phones?
- Asked by Giovanni E from Far Rockaway
- Jun 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (does it work with non apple phones?)
- Asked about: Philips SoundShooter Wireless Bluet…
do they work with phones that have a bluetooth connection
- Asked by Tomer B
- Oct 2, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (do they work with phones that have a bluetooth connection)
- Asked about: Carbon Audio Zooka Wireless Bluetoo…