Will it work with the phone in a backpack?
I'd like to use this for mountain biking, but I keep my phone in my backpack while riding. Will it have any issues staying connected? I've heard of Bluetooth HR straps from other companies having this problem.
- Asked by Christopher S from Bellevue
- May 15, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with the phone in a backpack?)
2 Answers from the Community
I've used it with the phone in my jacket or trouser pocket without any problem, so I wouldn't expect a backpack to offer any other problems.
- Answered by Ian B
- May 20, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes! There should be no problem as long as you're within 10 feet of the Blue HR (and in a backpack that should be no problem). Try to keep it in an outer pocket to minimize any interference.
- Answered by Molly A from Atlanta
- Feb 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does it work when I need to leave my phone behind?
- Asked by Amy L from Fayetteville
- Mar 14, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work when I need to leave my phone behind?)
- Asked about: UP by Jawbone
what is the backpack's width?
- Asked by Jesse L from Anchorage
- Jul 22, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the backpack's width?)
- Asked about: Hurley 15" Backpack
Is it waterproof backpack ?
- Asked by Ahmed A from Saint John
- Oct 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it waterproof backpack ?)
- Asked about: Thule 32L Crossover Backpack
No answers yet