Just bought a MacBook Pro 13'', contemplating a napsack to reduce weight of it + carry water bottle and books. Will this Thule pack be the answer?
Can the backpack alleviate weight of 13" Macbook Pro?
1 Answer from the Community
Regarding your MacBook Pro: I fit my 13" MacBook Pro with a Speck Sleeve for added protection on it. I just leave it unzipped so its like a way to make it both a bit more protected and bit more snug.
Regarding the Weight: The backpack stays flat against your back so the weight is distributed well, making it feel lighter than it really is. The only downside is it gets quite warm since there is not much air circulating between skin and bag.
Regarding bottle: It can't fit big jugs, just bottles the size of those commercially available at restaurants and convenience stores.
Regarding books: It can fit about 3-4 typical school textbooks easily and comfortably. If you just want to use it to transport something, it can fit up to 6-8. I suggest you don't carry more than 3-4 books though, or you may just be injuring yourself little by little with the weight.
Overall, I believe that this laptop bag should meet most, if not all of of your demands. =]
- Answered by Johann S
- May 6, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What is the difference between the Thule 13" Gauntlet Sleeve for MacBook Pro and the Thule 13" Sleeve for MacBook Pro?
- Asked by Shannon B
- Mar 14, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the difference between the Thule 13" Gauntlet Sleeve for MacBook Pro and the Thule 13" Sleeve for MacBook Pro?)
- Asked about: Thule 13" Gauntlet 2.0 Sleeve for M…
Impact of SSD on weight of 13" MacBook Pro
- Asked by Ramakant P from Sydney
- Oct 4, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Impact of SSD on weight of 13" MacBook Pro)
- Asked about: Mac
Macbook Pro or Air? What do you use it for?
- Asked by Elliott S from Harrison
- Dec 21, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Macbook Pro or Air? What do you use it for?)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet