can i put food and beverages in it?
- Asked by Blagoja Z from Melbourne
- Jan 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can i put food and beverages in it?)
1 Answer from the Community
Food and beverages should be okay in this bag. I wouldn't take a roast turkey across country in it, but sandwiches & bags of crisps/chips should be fine.
Also - if carrying liquids, I would probably put them in some kind of container first (a flask or bottle should do the trick). The bag, while water resistant, isn't water-proof, or water tight. The liquid will trickle through the zips.
So in short - you can put food and beverages in it - in fact, as bags go, this is pretty good at it - as are, I am led to understand, most things designed to hold things.
It's not a dedicated cool bag, if thats what you're asking...
- Answered by Tom C
- Jul 9, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can you put your ipad mini on the top
- Asked by Kristi S from St.albert
- Jan 3, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can you put your ipad mini on the top)
- Asked about: iHome iBN97 Bluetooth Speakerphone …
Does it have a place to put your stylist
- Asked by Eva B from Green Bay
- Nov 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it have a place to put your stylist)
- Asked about: iPad Air Smart Case - (PRODUCT) RED