Will this take away from the retina display?
- Asked by Camille C from New York
- Apr 9, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this take away from the retina display?)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes, that's only natural with an anti-glare screen protector. You will always lose some clarity with anti-glare because of the way the material is designed, as it would be with any other screen protector with anti-glare. It is an inevitable tradeoff. With the iVisor though it's not too noticeable.
- Answered by Alfonso L from Milpitas
- Apr 20, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes ...but protects it very well
- Answered by Koganti V from Hyderabad
- May 14, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I guess this is not for MBP retina display? Any lock available for Retina?
- Asked by Jeeyun L from New York
- Jan 24, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (I guess this is not for MBP retina display? Any lock available for Retina?)
- Asked about: Kensington Combination Ultra Laptop…