Are these headphones any good with heavy metal, rock, hardcore, punk rock etc type music? bands like slipknot,suicde silence, your demise.and dubstep?
2 Answers from the Community
Can't speak for dubstep, but listen to a really broad range of music, from drone, krautrock, techno to death metal, thrash, hardcore and a lot of points in between. These are great, as they eliminate a lot of the overbright, crashing highs in many other brands that can make listening to metal at volume painful. Good detail and separation means double kicks are punchy and riffs crunchy without any greater distortion that that intended by the band and their producer. I'm yet to find a musical style that doesn't sound great on these
- Answered by Benjamin A from Elsternwick
- Jan 30, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
i agree, the P5 handle high power well with nice control, and the lack of any great unintended peaks means you can drive them hard w/o bleeding needlessly.
on ear are particularly sensitive to off axis; sit them straight and snug and enjoy nice staging through mild/medium amounts of movement freedom.
- Answered by Damian M
- Jan 6, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
which earbuds sound best.Listen 2 Metal & Rock.Sennheiser 300 CX II $75 AUD as a yardstick
- Asked by Phillip C from Brisbane
- Jan 20, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (which earbuds sound best.Listen 2 Metal & Rock.Sennheiser 300 CX II $75 AUD as a yardstick)
- Asked about: iPod
will this work with a rock band 3 guitar
- Asked by Andrew D from West Jordan
- May 14, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with a rock band 3 guitar)
- Asked about: iRig PRO Audio/MIDI Interface for i…
Typing on iPad when the iPad is in the raised position in the stand.
- Asked by Paul C from Berri
- Sep 6, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Typing on iPad when the iPad is in the raised position in the stand.)
- Asked about: Just Mobile Encore stand for iPad