Are any of these high qulity headphones wireless?
- Asked by Joe M from Kasilof
- Mar 16, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Are any of these high qulity headphones wireless?)
5 Answers from the Community
- Answered by L.a. R from Marblehead
- Aug 11, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No they are not wireless.
- Answered by Craig R from Huntington Beach
- Mar 19, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
no.. (and depends on your definition of high-end)
mainly due to the fact that the sound has to be prepared for transmission and then decoded to the headphones... the main problem being that they have to be battery powered.
Now it isn't impossible but the market isn't as large for wireless phones as it is for ipod touchs lets say... meaning apple could design very easily a headphone for playing itunes+ in the headphone via bluetooth lets say, but headphone design is personal, and there too many types/styles/prices to make it practical.
TL;DR ... No, because highend headphones are connected via wire...
- Answered by Paul S from Mississauga
- Mar 18, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
The P5s are not wireless. Perhaps the convienience factor, of Bluetooth, has not prevailed due to its limitations.
- Answered by David N from San Diego
- Mar 17, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
try bowers and wilkins P3
- Answered by Kristin H from Cincinnati
- May 11, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
Is this headphone wireless?
- Asked by Nicole C from Portland
- Oct 17, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this headphone wireless?)
- Asked about: Beats by Dr. Dre Studio x Snarkitec…
No answers yet
are there wireless headphones for apple tv
- Asked by Fred E from Jacksonville
- Sep 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (are there wireless headphones for apple tv)
- Asked about: Apple TV
No answers yet
is the headphone wireless and if it is, whats the limit?
- Asked by Abdulkadir J from New York
- Nov 16, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (is the headphone wireless and if it is, whats the limit?)
- Asked about: Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphones