Does the HoverBar you purchased work with your iPad3?
- Asked by James P from Burke
- Apr 22, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the HoverBar you purchased work with your iPad3?)
2 Answers from the Community
While the iPad third generation does work with the Hoverbar, originally engineered for the second generation iPad, I would advise against using it. The Hoverbar with the second gen iPad is a great workflow enhancement, adding additional screen real estate (with Air Display app), or in my case, a great resource to keep iBooks/Kindle/GoodReader/Sente open for researching and writing. However, the Hoverbar isn't engineered for the iPad 3 (its thickness and its weight) and it becomes apparent over time. For example, the bar itself allows the iPad 3 to droop over time, and it doesn't hold, as to be expected, the iPad 3 as fitting as the iPad 2. Thus, I would wait for Twelve South to produce a revised product, accompanying the new specs of the third generation iPad.
- Answered by James T from Seaside
- Apr 25, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
- Answered by Joshua S
- May 6, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
does this work with ipad 3?
- Asked by Andrew S from Melbourne
- Mar 17, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (does this work with ipad 3?)
- Asked about: Apogee JAM Guitar Input
Does this work for IPad 3?
- Asked by Jason A from Los Angeles
- Mar 31, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work for IPad 3?)
- Asked about: Philips Fidelio SoundRing Portable …
Will this work with iPad 3
- Asked by Daniel S
- Mar 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with iPad 3)
- Asked about: LaCie 3TB d2 USB 3.0 Thunderbolt Se…