Does the HoverBar you purchased work with your iPad3?
- Asked by James P from Burke
- Apr 22, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the HoverBar you purchased work with your iPad3?)
2 Answers from the Community
While the iPad third generation does work with the Hoverbar, originally engineered for the second generation iPad, I would advise against using it. The Hoverbar with the second gen iPad is a great workflow enhancement, adding additional screen real estate (with Air Display app), or in my case, a great resource to keep iBooks/Kindle/GoodReader/Sente open for researching and writing. However, the Hoverbar isn't engineered for the iPad 3 (its thickness and its weight) and it becomes apparent over time. For example, the bar itself allows the iPad 3 to droop over time, and it doesn't hold, as to be expected, the iPad 3 as fitting as the iPad 2. Thus, I would wait for Twelve South to produce a revised product, accompanying the new specs of the third generation iPad.
- Answered by James T from Seaside
- Apr 25, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
- Answered by Joshua S
- May 6, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does this work for IPad 3?
- Asked by Jason A from Los Angeles
- Mar 31, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work for IPad 3?)
- Asked about: Philips Fidelio SoundRing Portable …
Can this printer work with iPad 3
- Asked by Sally L from Tonopah
- Jan 15, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this printer work with iPad 3)
- Asked about: HP Photosmart 6520 e-All-in-One Pri…
Will they work with the new iPad 3??
- Asked by Joyce H from Cle Elum
- Mar 8, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will they work with the new iPad 3??)
- Asked about: Bose® MIE2i Mobile Headset
No answers yet