Does it work with the New iPad?
- Asked by Robert C from Kendall
- Mar 7, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with the New iPad?)
3 Answers from the Community
I have heard that it does. It is a tight fit due to the slight increase in thickness of the iPad (3) over the iPad 2.
- Answered by Scott F from Calgary
- Apr 2, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have my iPad (3rd Generation) in a HoverBar an it fits perfectly, and according to Twelve South's website the clip included will fit iPad 2, iPad (3rd Generation) and iPad (4th Generation), if you need it to fit the original iPad (1st Generation) then Twelve South sell this directly from their website to work with the original iPad. However the company does not currently make a clip for the iPad Mini.
- Answered by Samuel B
- Feb 5, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Tight fit good luck
- Answered by Joshua S
- May 6, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Does this work with the new iPad Mini
- Asked by Edgarinsky G from New York
- Dec 2, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with the new iPad Mini)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter
Will this work with the new iPad Air?
- Asked by Sarah G from Brisbane
- Nov 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with the new iPad Air?)
- Asked about: JBL Micro Wireless Speaker
wil it work with the new iPad?
- Asked by Grace G from Lascassas
- Mar 12, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (wil it work with the new iPad?)
- Asked about: Apple Remote