Can I use it to charge the iPhone 5 and new iPad ?
- Asked by Lynette L
- Nov 18, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use it to charge the iPhone 5 and new iPad ?)
4 Answers from the Community
Yes, you may also be able to use it on any USB connected device/charger (not just IOS devices)
- Answered by Lord Mckenzi N from Davenport
- Jan 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes it will charge both. Check mophie's website for a full compatibility chart.
- Answered by Kaitlyn K from Irvine
- Nov 28, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes. New iOS devices that have the Lightning port can be be plugged int o the Powerstation just like any other device. Simply use the USB cable that came with your device.
- Answered by Jorn K from Farmington
- Jan 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
you probably could if you used theUSB to lightning cord that came with it
- Answered by Nicholas H from Sioux City
- Dec 3, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Will this charge an iPad 2 & the new iPhone 5c
- Asked by Amanda W from Lebanon
- Sep 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this charge an iPad 2 & the new iPhone 5c)
- Asked about: iHome iDL100 Lightning Dock Triple …
Will this adaptor work with a charging lead?
- Asked by Bethany H
- Feb 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adaptor work with a charging lead?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
No answers yet