Can it be removed and reapplied frequently?
- Asked by Ryan J from Orangeville
- Nov 20, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can it be removed and reapplied frequently?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, but it's not practically advisable. The protector fits right against the edges of the screen, making it not difficult but laborious to remove and reapply at will. However if you need to do so, yes it can be removed and reapplied frequently, it doesn't lose much grip over time or through excessive re-applying. Not practical, but possible.
- Answered by Robert K
- May 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How do you remove the divider in the charging station.
- Asked by Liza C from Algonquin
- Mar 7, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you remove the divider in the charging station.)
- Asked about: Bretford PowerSync Cart for iPad 2
Will I need to use two hands to remove it from the dock?
- Asked by Ray M from New Albany
- Dec 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will I need to use two hands to remove it from the dock?)
- Asked about: Twelve South HiRise Stand for iPhon…