Can it be removed and reapplied frequently?
- Asked by Ryan J from Orangeville
- Nov 20, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can it be removed and reapplied frequently?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, but it's not practically advisable. The protector fits right against the edges of the screen, making it not difficult but laborious to remove and reapply at will. However if you need to do so, yes it can be removed and reapplied frequently, it doesn't lose much grip over time or through excessive re-applying. Not practical, but possible.
- Answered by Robert K
- May 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I frequently run windows on my imac, will the trackpad work on windows?
- Asked by Andrew D from Colorado Springs
- Jul 27, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (I frequently run windows on my imac, will the trackpad work on windows?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad