Can it be removed and reapplied frequently?
- Asked by Ryan J from Orangeville
- Nov 20, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can it be removed and reapplied frequently?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, but it's not practically advisable. The protector fits right against the edges of the screen, making it not difficult but laborious to remove and reapply at will. However if you need to do so, yes it can be removed and reapplied frequently, it doesn't lose much grip over time or through excessive re-applying. Not practical, but possible.
- Answered by Robert K
- May 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
do i need to remove it when i'm not using it
- Asked by Ray T from Louisville
- Nov 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (do i need to remove it when i'm not using it)
- Asked about: Boostcase Hybrid Power Case for iPh…
Are you able to remove the phone from the dock with one hand?
- Asked by James L from Oldsmar
- Feb 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Are you able to remove the phone from the dock with one hand?)
- Asked about: Belkin Charge + Sync Dock for iPhon…