does this leve bubbles
- Asked by Kyshna R from Bowie
- Feb 9, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (does this leve bubbles)
4 Answers from the Community
No it does not leave bubbles if you put it on as shown correctly, it has been proven that it won't so, it shouldn't.
- Answered by Isabel X from Waitoa
- Oct 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No, the protector doesn't actually apply directly to the screen, it sites itself on the bezel surrounding the screen.
- Answered by John B from Chafford Hundred
- Aug 15, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
No. This screen protector does not leave bubbles. I own one, and it's hard to describe, but it sits just off your screen, so there is no chance for it to leave bubbles.
- Answered by Keith R from Surrey
- Jun 3, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
It says it is proven not to leave bubbles, and the only reviewer said it was bubble-free. So no, it doesn't "leve" bubbles.
- Answered by Geoffrey B from Englewood
- Mar 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Does the color rub of or bubble like the silocon?
- Asked by Andrew J from Green Cove Spring
- Oct 21, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the color rub of or bubble like the silocon?)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 Silicone Case - (PRODUCT)R…
Will this work on a iMac 1999 bubble computer Apple USB Ethernet adapter
- Asked by Donna M from Dannemora
- Oct 5, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work on a iMac 1999 bubble computer Apple USB Ethernet adapter)
- Asked about: Apple USB Ethernet Adapter