Will it sit on the doc with a phone cover on?
- Asked by Jonathan K
- Jun 27, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it sit on the doc with a phone cover on?)
4 Answers from the Community
yes there is a choice of a cushion or not you will not need the cushion if you use it with a case!
- Answered by Wilton S from Greer
- Jun 27, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The iFusion was designed to accomodate average sized iPhone covers. If you have a larger case such as Otterbox, it will probably not fit.
- Answered by Nathaniel L from San Jose
- Aug 16, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Most cases will fit. Some of the extra large cases like the Otterbox are too big to let the iPhone sit properly on the charging dock. However, you can still use the iFusion because it works over BlueTooth and does not require the physical connection in order to work. Just if your case is too big, it will not charge your iPhone.
- Answered by Sara R from Las Vegas
- Jul 11, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
My iPhone 4S did with the standard rubber cover that I used with my old phone. It's not very bulky so it worked just fine.
- Answered by Gregg S from Austin
- Sep 14, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Does this phone covering come with a screen cover?
- Asked by Mona K from Carson
- Jan 31, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this phone covering come with a screen cover?)
- Asked about: Evutec Karbon S (Sleek) Series Snap…
does anyone make a doc charger that fits my iphone w/cover on
- Asked by Dawn Z from Phoenix
- Jul 5, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (does anyone make a doc charger that fits my iphone w/cover on)
- Asked about: Apple iPhone 4 Dock