Separate Bluetooth Headset when Docked?
Can You use a separate Bluetooth Headset when the Unit is Docked? Also looks like the Headset is corded, Why would they make a corded Headset if the Unit works on Bluetooth?
- Asked by Ken G from Portland
- Aug 5, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Separate Bluetooth Headset when Docked?)
1 Answer from the Community
According to the instructions, no. You can only have 1 Bluetooth device connected to the iPhone. So if you have a headset, you have to turn it off while using the iFusion otherwise it can get confused.
And Yes the handset is hard connected to the iFusion via a cord.
It's basically just like a regular phone except you have your iPhone as guts to the phone.
- Answered by Gregg S from Austin
- Sep 14, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is the iphone conpatiable with any bluetooth headset
- Asked by Robert G
- Jan 31, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (is the iphone conpatiable with any bluetooth headset)
- Asked about: Apple iPhone Bluetooth Travel Cable
Will this amplify my voice from a Bluetooth headset mike?
- Asked by Doranna C from Colorado Springs
- Apr 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this amplify my voice from a Bluetooth headset mike?)
- Asked about: JBL Micro Wireless Speaker