Is there a hold button?
I will be using this as a business (desk) phone to avoid having to pay for 2 phone bills (cell & landline). Also to avoid having to pay for a line to be set up as a landline. We strictly just use our cells only and have no landline jacks in the house. So I need to know if there is a hold button (mute) on this phone or must I put the cell on hold?
- Asked by Teri S from Lancaster
- Jul 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a hold button?)
1 Answer from the Community
There is a mute button on the docking station.
- Answered by Nathaniel L from San Jose
- Jul 3, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use both the left and right "buttons" at once?
- Asked by Robinson C from North Hollywood
- Mar 13, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use both the left and right "buttons" at once?)
- Asked about: Apple Magic Mouse
How long will it hold the charge?
- Asked by Deb R from Stanwood
- Apr 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (How long will it hold the charge?)
- Asked about: mophie Juice Pack Powerstation XL E…
No answers yet