How does the iFusion work with an incoming skype call?
I use Skype for a home business. I work from both my desktop and iPhone. How does the iFusion handle incoming Skype calls?
- Asked by Dennis T from Santa Ana
- Sep 24, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (How does the iFusion work with an incoming skype call?)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes. I use an iPhone 4S with iOS 6 and Skype works with the iFusion.
iFusion uses bluetooth for audio. Think of it as a bluetooth speakerphone or headset. So as long as the Skype app continues to support bluetooth audio it should continue to work. I also use the iFusion with the MagicJack app and it works just like it does with normal cell phone calls.
- Answered by Brian W from Raleigh
- Oct 18, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I just received my iFusion SmartStation to use with my iPhone5 and an adapter. Everything is fine except I can only use Skype with the speakerphone function. The handset can hear me, but I can't hear anything through the handset. If I use the iPhone as a phone, the handset works. I just thought I should mention this because you had another reply last fall that said it worked fine with Skype with the iPhone4. If I find a solution, I'll update this message.
- Answered by Lynda S from Prince Rupert
- Feb 5, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I use the cable to watch Skype video calls on TV?
- Asked by Allan F from Aberfoyle Park
- Oct 14, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the cable to watch Skype video calls on TV?)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable