can this unit be mounted on to the wall
- Asked by Malcolm B
- Sep 14, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (can this unit be mounted on to the wall)
1 Answer from the Community
I own an iFusion and from I can see there is no obvious solution to wall mounting. The back is curved and there is a bracket used that is used to support it on the desktop. While the bracket moves to allow different angles it can't be removed and in the most flat "shipping position" it appears to impede wall mounting. I suppose a motivated MacGyver type could find someway to make it happen but it appears to be designed for desktop use.
- Answered by Brian W from Raleigh
- Oct 18, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this mount it to a wall?
- Asked by Noah G from Vancouver
- Jan 1, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this mount it to a wall?)
- Asked about: H-Squared tvTray
Can this be mounted on a wall?
- Asked by Kathleen K from New York
- May 7, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be mounted on a wall?)
- Asked about: Ergotron WorkFit-A Sit-Stand Workst…