Is the withings baby monitor work in Yemen at 220 v ??
- Asked by Nahyan G from Cupertino
- Sep 17, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the withings baby monitor work in Yemen at 220 v ??)
1 Answer from the Community
The power connector is a micro USB, so I think it's a matter of getting the right power adapter. The one sold in your area should come with the right adapter. If not, any universal plug adapter should work. (Haven't tried powering mine off a USB hub yet)
- Answered by Steven W from Van Nuys
- Mar 10, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use it on 220V AC outlet ?
- Asked by Nasser A from Kuwait
- Aug 16, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use it on 220V AC outlet ?)
- Asked about: Philips Friends of Hue LightStrips
Does this charger work on 220/240V?
- Asked by Juergen Marc S from Calgary
- Aug 30, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this charger work on 220/240V?)
- Asked about: Apple Battery Charger