Is the withings baby monitor wireless or Ethernet connected?
- Asked by Campion A. P from New York
- Apr 4, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the withings baby monitor wireless or Ethernet connected?)
2 Answers from the Community
Simple and intuitive connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or Ethernet cable
- Answered by Jeff W from Denver
- Apr 11, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
From the text -
Wherever you are at home, you're always connected to your baby. Plus you get 15 minutes a day of free audio and video streaming outside your home Wi-Fi network.
That would suggest to me that its wireless as it stipulates when your outside of your hom Wi-Fi network.
- Answered by Palma R
- Apr 10, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2