Can more than one parent use their iPhone to check on the baby as well? Is it accessible through other phones?
- Asked by Sharon R from Jersey City
- May 4, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can more than one parent use their iPhone to check on the baby as well? Is it accessible through other phones?)
2 Answers from the Community
Yep, provided they have created accounts and paired with the monitor over Bluetooth. Push notifications will go to both devices. I can personally attest that two simultaneous streams on the same wifi network work just fine. Not sure about more.
- Answered by Steven W from Van Nuys
- Mar 10, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes. You can have as many Smart Baby Monitor as you want, connected to as many iPhone/iPad as you own. To answer your question, Mom and Dad can access the feed from their own iPhone and connect using a shared iPad as well.
- Answered by Michelle S
- May 7, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
i phone 4 parental monitoring software
- Asked by Michael R from Huber Heights
- Nov 15, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (i phone 4 parental monitoring software)
- Asked about: iPhone
No answers yet