Will this work in Canada, and can I charge an iPad2 & iTouch4 at the same time?
I am travelling to Canada next month and wish to take my iPad2 & iTouch4 with me. Will this device charge both at the same time, and does it fit into a Canadian power socket (which is similar but not identical to the USA)?
1 Answer from the Community
US and Canadian power outlets are identical. There's no need for any special adapter. This particular device is meant to attach to a MacBook AC adapter to provide a single USB connection. What you are looking for is an AC adapter that has two USB inputs to charge an iPad and iPod Touch at the same time. Those can be easily found online cheaply.
- Answered by Edward P from Streamwood
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have an Itouch 4Th gen ios 5. Will it work on it?
- Asked by Mark R from Staunton
- Dec 23, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (I have an Itouch 4Th gen ios 5. Will it work on it?)
- Asked about: Apogee JAM Guitar Input
Will the Belkin Aircast charge an iPad (2.1 Amp)??? or just the bluetooth works with iPad without charging?
- Asked by Victor M from Phoenix
- Oct 16, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the Belkin Aircast charge an iPad (2.1 Amp)??? or just the bluetooth works with iPad without charging?)
- Asked about: Belkin Aircast Bluetooth In-car Ada…
Does charger protect from overcharging the iphone 4s/ipad 2 battery?
- Asked by Rowena C from Burbank
- Aug 28, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does charger protect from overcharging the iphone 4s/ipad 2 battery?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable