PluBug with an Europe plug connection required?
My iPad has an European Plug Connectiion. It means Iwould I need an European PlugBug version?
- Asked by Rosario D
- Nov 6, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (PluBug with an Europe plug connection required?)
1 Answer from the Community
Unfortunately yes if you are going to use it in Europe. The PlugBug part has the AC power prongs and they are configured for the US type. I guess you could just use a plug converter to change the plug config as the power supply will correctly convert it to the right voltage and frequency.
- Answered by Jhan J from Roy
- Nov 17, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is an apple tv required to connect to each tv
- Asked by Chet C from Mount Pleasant
- Apr 17, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (is an apple tv required to connect to each tv)
- Asked about: Apple HDMI to HDMI Cable 1.8 m
Does the double have a charging station that I can connect the double to it remotely?
- Asked by Teresa V from Richardson
- Oct 13, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the double have a charging station that I can connect the double to it remotely?)
- Asked about: Double Telepresence Robot