can it be used to charge a MacBook Pro
Can the PlugBug be used to charge a MacBook Pro 13inch by itself? although it will take longer.
- Asked by Ramon F F from Panama
- Oct 4, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (can it be used to charge a MacBook Pro)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. You do not have to remove the PlugBug from your Mac's AC adapter if you just want to plug that in. I'm not sure where you read it will take longer but that is incorrect. My 15" MacBook Pro takes the same amount of time to charge whether I use my PlugBug or not.
- Answered by Paul R from Newport
- Sep 19, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Do I can use it to charge my MacBook Pro?
- Asked by Nicolás L from Bogotá
- May 26, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I can use it to charge my MacBook Pro?)
- Asked about: Kensington International Plug Adapt…
No answers yet
can you use macbook pro at the same time while charging.?
- Asked by Eugene A from Fremont
- Dec 15, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (can you use macbook pro at the same time while charging.?)
- Asked about: Kensington Auto/Air Power Inverter …